Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gluten Free Cereal is Easy Again

General Mills has gone above and beyond by highlighting six flavors of gluten free Chex cereal.

Six flavors! That's stupendous! This is great news considering the previously limited gluten free cold cereal options for members of the gluten free elite.

I'm particularly excited by this new development as I sit here munching a handful of Chocolate Chex (yum) that I bought in the cereal isle, at regular cereal prices. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the efforts of Enviro Kids and others who recognized the gluten free needs early on, but when there is only so much money to go around...

Chex also has great recipes to go along with their gluten free cereals listed on their site. Caramel Chocolate Chex bars, here I come!

In case you're dreadfully curious, the gluten free Chex flavors are: Rice Chex, Corn Chex, Chocolate Chex, Cinnamon Chex, Honey Nut Chex and Strawberry Chex.

Thought for the day: Sometimes an anchor is just as important to have as wings.

1 comment:

  1. eating rice chex as a snack right now and so happy i can, celiac that i am!

    ReplyDelete