Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gluten Free Fried Rice


I just posted my recipe for Gluten Free Fried Rice and Gluten Free Chicken Fried Rice. This recipe is a family favorite and one of my most requested meals.

You can easily make this a main dish meal on it's own, or add more vegetables for a stir-fry flavor:
  1. Thaw one bag of frozen Asian-Style vegetables in cold water.
  2. Add the vegetables at the same time you add the rice and cook until heated through.
To make Gluten Free Fried Rice, you need to have some gluten free soy sauce, which is not as hard to come by as I once feared. In fact, the link there will take you to my article on Gluten Free Sauces, including: soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue sauce.

On a side note, I think I have located the perfect noodles for Gluten Free Lo-Mein. I will, of course, share the details once I have finished testing.

Thought for the day: 2:00 a.m. is way too late to be working on recipes :)

P.S. Wow, that picture is huge...

No comments:

Post a Comment