Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Newest Addiction

I wanted to take a moment and highlight my newest addiction. Instant Rice Noodle Soup and Rice Noodle Soup Bowls from Thai Kitchen. (Wow, that was quite the block of links.)

As a former Ramen Noodle addict, I am happy to report that I like these noodles better, and not just because I can eat them. They are just as quick and convenient, and even more inventive with their flavors.

It's nice to have something like this on hand when I am working and have forgotten to eat for the last 12 hours. Admittedly, the portion size is rather small, but so worth it for the taste!

My favorite flavors are Spring Onion and Garlic and Vegetable.

It is important to note that not all of the products from Thai Kitchen are gluten free, but enough of them are to put this company on the happy list.

Thought for the day: If long noodles really do mean a long life, then I will live forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment