Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gluten Free Hodgepodge

I feel as if I've been a bit neglectful of this blog this week. I was very busy, then I got sick and fell out of the loop a bit. I wanted to throw this post up to share upcoming events and things to watch for.

  • New recipes are going up very soon. I have Rice Pizza, Spinach Chicken Lasagna and two Twenty minute pasta dishes that are sure to please.
  • The Gluten Free Product Review Blog has been very well received, and I'm always accepting suggestions for new products to review.
  • Beginning this week, I will be doing reviews for Gluten Free Food Critic. I'm really excited about it.
  • I have two desserts in the works right now. One is a chocolate pudding cake, and the other is several variations on the coconut macaroon.
As usual, your comments, suggestions and thoughts are always welcome. Let me know what's on your mind!

Thought for the day: Success lives in the heart and attitude, not in the paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment