Friday, August 21, 2009

Crash, but no Burn

My hard drive crashed this week. This is a pretty horrible thing for anyone, but when you're life and livelihood are wrapped up in your computer, it's terrifying! Thanks to my computer guru friend I was able to retrieve all my files. Now I'm up and running, with better capabilities than before.



What on earth does this have to do with gluten free living, you ask? Well, all that down time has created an astounding back log of articles, reviews and recipes that I'm frantically trying to catch up on.

I have finally started my Gluten-Free Groceries in Kansas City Series on Examiner.com. The series consists of a list of places to buy gluten free groceries and gives information on what each location has to offer.

I also have a ton of great new Gluten Free Product Reviews to post, including some that aren't even food! More on that later.

I'm toying with a new idea that will need some help. A gluten free events calendar that will provide easy referencing to members of the gluten free community. If you have any input on this project, please let me know.

Thought for the day: Sometimes a forced change is not such a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment