Sunday, August 2, 2009

Life is fun!


Last week, I was notified that I had been accepted to be the Kansas City Gluten-Free Examiner for Examiner.com. I'm super excited about it! I got started right away, the registration process takes a little while. After a couple days, it was time to post my first entry.



Well, I had been so excited about the cool title that I hadn't settled on a topic for that all important first entry yet. I did what i always do in these situations and Googled my little heart out. In the midst of my Google frenzy I came across an amazing site that I couldn't believe I hadn't seen before. I was so impressed by the site that I backlisted the original topic I had been working on and did a review for them instead. The site is Gluten Free Registry, and if you haven't checked it out yet you need to.

Well, today I was doing my social network thing and updating my profile on LinkedIn when I came across a group for Gluten Free Registry. As I said, I'm impressed by the site so I decided to join the group. I sent them a message letting them know how I liked the site and told them about the review.

A short time later, I recieved a message from Brenden Whittemore, one of the site administraters (Gluten Free Registry, not LinkedIn). He is a genually nice person! It makes me very glad to know that the gluten free community is full of so many wonderful people all looking out for each other!

Thought for the day: I just wanted to share my warm fuzzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment