Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Make-Over Time!

As you may have noticed, we've had a make-over. Something brighter seemed in order. Aside from the blog page itself though, it is time for fall make-overs.



Switching from summer to fall is a great time to sort through wardrobes, clean out your cabinets and get new make up. Which brings me to the point of this post.

I recently came across a site which is perfect for helping you find the most natural and healthy products to use on your skin. Naturally Dah'ling has great listings of gluten free make-up and skin care products mixed with fun and personality.

It may seem a little girly in the description, but there's a section just for guys too! I just wrote a longer review for Examiner.com and redundancy does not suit me.

Also in the works on the skin care front: Watch for the release of a great new gluten free company that offers organically made bath products. You can even personalize scents! That's all I can say for now, but I will keep you updated.

Thought for the day: Fall is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment